Friday, December 22, 2006

Keeping it real.

I've decided to start a new blog. For a couple of reasons.

1. Some bastard found/stumbled upon my previous anonymous blog, Diamonds & Studs, and started posting links to it in a popular Malaysian forum (read: hypocritical, narrow-minded, religio-centric pit of pathetic low-lives). Naturally, what with all those pics of beautiful nude hunks all over the place, pandemonium ensued. (They bitched about me in the forum but none had the balls to leave a comment on the blog. Cowards!) So I really had no choice but to lock it up and throw away the key. It really was just a matter of time before some smarty-pants gave me away, and I should have known better. Damn.

2. Having pictures of my artistes Ning, Nikki and Yanie on the same page as naked monsters isn't exactly in the best of taste. I've been thinking of redressing the matter for some time now, but since my hand has been forced, here we are. Now, I'm going to be a bit more elegant. Though, I won't say no to partial nudity and a bit of 'art' every now and then.



3. I want to be work-place friendly.

4. This blog will still be gay friendly, defiant and 'colourful'. But it needs to be more ME and less MY WORK. World, here I come!

5. And I really don't want to be anonymous anymore. If some people can't take my shit, then they can stuff it up their you-know-where.

Keeping it real.

Vern

PS. Suggestions and comments welcome. This is a new page, so fire away.

And to my buddies Tezza in Oz and Dan in Kansas, have a very merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger whatev said...

Woo hoo!

Welcome back from that quick, unscheduled exit. When you mentioned the forum, earlier, it hadn't entered my mind that it might be of THAT nature. Hope it doesn't cause too much trouble.

Fri Dec 22, 11:43:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home