Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The end of the road.

Hello gentle reader.

This will be my last posting here. Allow me to explain.

I started this blog when I had to close down Diamonds & Studs several months back. And this blog was meant to be a place where I could express my sexuality more openly and also talk about myself and my work. It was fine and dandy for a while. But I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

You see, I also have another blog, more established and read by a vast majority of Malaysian blog readers. I found myself double-posting after some time, and as I'm sure bloggers with multiple blogs know only too well, it can be a bit of a pain trying to maintain two blogs of very similar content.

So now I've decided to only blog at one place, here.

Come over for a quick tour. It's almost an identical mirror of this blog.

Thank you.


Post-script.

If you've linked me, may I kindly ask you to please re-write the url address and point it here. It's 'mrmanager.blogspot' instead of 'vernthemanager.blogspot'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home